Wealth management doesn’t have to be confusing. We are here to aid you in your financial success. Please check out some of our most frequently asked questions below.
1. How do I register for online access for my investments?
2. How do I sign up for e-Delivery of my investment statements?
3. How do I access my investment statements, confirms, tax documents or correspondence?
4. Where do I go to see my investment account balances?
5. How do I view information on my existing life insurance policies?
6. How is the Polaris Advisors team compensated?
Our fee is determined on a case by case basis. The three most common ways we are compensated: fee based engagements, a percentage on the assets we manage or as a commission on the various insurance products that we may suggest for your plan.
7. What is Polaris Advisors’ process like?
8. How do I schedule/who do I contact to schedule a meeting?
Please contact Polaris Advisors at 717-775-8061.
9. How often would we meet to review my plan?
To be determined on a case by case basis. Initially, there are a high frequency of meetings, in order to establish and fully execute a plan. Once the plan is dialed in, most clients meet once a year. However, because each situation is unique and sometimes more complex, we could meet as often as quarterly. This will be determined during your meetings with the Polaris Advisors team.
10. Is there a minimum required to become a client of Polaris Advisors?
There is no dollar amount minimum to be a client of Polaris Advisors. We simply ask that you are a good human being and to be respectful to members of our team.
11. What is a CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™)?
For more information on the CFP™ designation, visit www.letsmakeaplan.org
12. What is an AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary)?
For more information on the AIF® designation, visit www.fi360.com
13. What is a CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter®)?
For more information on the CLU® designation, visit www.theamericancollege.edu/clu
14. What is a ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant)?
For more information on the ChFC® designation, visit www.theamericancollege.edu/chfc